Bristol City Football Club’s longest running – and award winning – fanzine wanted to move to the next level and embrace the slendour – and sales – that going online could bring. The important thing was to complement the publication, not replace it.
The website will build on the community and strong following that the fanzine enjoys through a core Forum. Commercially the site will sell exclusive One Team in Bristol merchandise as well as back issues. An advertising engine is also built into the site generating an income that is not tied to Google Adsense or others – the idea is that this will be a chance for fan’s to advertise their own businesses to other supporters.
Work on this project was:
- Bringing OTIB’s website design to a reality
- Design and create the logo
- Full online content management through WordPress
- Online shop with multiple products. Payment through paypal or collect
- Advertising and sponsorship management
- T Shirt design (new one on me!!) in the ‘vintage’ SuperDry style
A must for any true Bristol City Fan. www.oneteaminbristol.co.uk